Sunday, October 19, 2008

Read-a-thon: Hours 17-21?

This is the part where all math skills go down the drain. I will try to calculate.

My son's progress:

Actually, he's asleep right now so I don't know what else he has done.
Pages read: 488
Books read:
This Gum For Hire
The Mystery of Mr. Nice
It's All Greek to Me
2095
Encyclopedia Brown Cracks the Case
The Return of the Great Brain

What my daughters did today: My 9-year-old read 40 pages of Junie B. Jones to my 6-year-old, and they listened to The End of The Beginning by Avi


My progress:
Title of book(s) read:
Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and me, Elizabeth

Whale Rider

The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
The End of the Beginning
Wednesday Wars
Working on Coraline
Number of books read since you started: 6
Running total of pages read since you started: 995
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 16 hours, 20 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 3
Other participants you’ve visited: 80-this may include places I've gone more than once--it's all a blur now. Every time I come to the computer I try to visit about 10 blogs.
Prize you’ve won: 1 (3 books)

2 comments:

  1. Holey Smokes! Those are amazing numbers. I had so much fun doing this last year, but this year I was on vacation. There's always next year, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holey Smokes! Those are amazing numbers. I had so much fun doing this last year, but this year I was on vacation. There's always next year, right?

    ReplyDelete