Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-thon Hour Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now? Almost done with The Wolves of Willoughby Chase

2. How many books have you read so far? That will be the fourth--they've all been fairly childrens/Ya

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Coraline

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I cleaned up a bit yesterday, made enough dinner last night for enough leftovers

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Lots! They are from loved ones and they are more important than how much I read, so it's okay

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much time the non-reading events take me. They are fun though.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'm just learning little things, like setting the timer so I don't get carried away reading other blogs

9. Are you getting tired yet? A little, but I'm doing better than I thought. It's just 5:30 p.m. for me, so the difficult hours are yet to come.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Not yet.

1 comment: