Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-thon: End of Hours 4 and 5

I decided I really didn't need to update every hour--maybe every 2-3 hours. I am interrupted often by children, but I'm pretty used to that! They are doing some of their own reading. My 9-year-old has been reading Junie B. Jones to my 6-year-old. I got my son up at 5 a.m. but once he settled down with his book, he fell back to sleep!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!, Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and me, Elizabeth, Whale Rider
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 91
Running total of pages read since you started: 221
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1:45
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 4 hour, 25 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited: 15
Prize you’ve won: 1 (3 books)

3 comments:

  1. I've reached the same conclusion. I'll only be updating every couple of hours.

    Happy reading!
    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the reading, I'm also only updating every few hours. To give mroe time for reading. Congrads on the prize! I've only read on book. But it's still early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've reached the same conclusion. I'll only be updating every couple of hours.

    Happy reading!
    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete