Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-thon: End of Hours 6 and 7

Time is really flying. I am getting a bit sleepy--I'll have to dig in to some goodies soon!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!, Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and me, Elizabeth, Whale Rider
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 104
Running total of pages read since you started: 325
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1:50
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 6 hour, 15 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited: 17
Prize you’ve won: 1 (3 books)

4 comments:

  1. You are doing fantastic! With children to take care of and still finishing two books, I am impressed. Get yourself some nourishment, I think my mini-challenge is coming up and it doesn't involve reading, just bloghopping, so that may give you a bit of a break.
    Icedream-your roaming cheerleader

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is Whale Rider? i've been intrigued by that one for a while but haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice-dream,
    Thanks for the encouragement! I'm having a great time.
    Alison,
    I just finished Whale Rider and I really liked it. It's a pretty quick read, and it's empowering for girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you're doing great! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete