Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-thon: End of Hours 8-10

I didn't get a lot of reading done the last few hours because I was distracted by the the mini challenge at Reading in Appalachia. Even after two hours, I didn't get them all, but it was fun, and I was able to visit a lot of participants' blogs. I did finish Whale Rider though:

Title of book(s) read since last update:
Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and me, Elizabeth

Whale Rider

Number of books read since you started: 3
Pages read since last update: 21
Running total of pages read since you started: 346
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 20 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 6 hour, 35 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2
Other participants you’ve visited: 47
Prize you’ve won: 1 (3 books)

5 comments:

  1. You've visited 47 people? Wow! I am impressed. I've been focused on reading so have not read to many blog posts. I am trying to get some in now before I got back to reading.
    I am starting to feel really tired though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your visiting a lot of people. I want to but I keep investing myself in the books. I should finish the second book by 8:30-9. Hope your not to tired yet, keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Whale Rider...I loved that movie.

    Good job on reading and being a social butterfly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great that you're keeping track of how many people you've visited. :)

    ReplyDelete