Sunday, October 19, 2008

Read-a-thon: End of Event Meme

I actually stayed up all 24 hours!! I am amazed!

Hours: 19

Pages Read: 1,115 + 1:30 audio

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? This last one--I kept nodding off.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Wednesday Wars

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I think everyone did a wonderful job! Thank you for all of the time and intelligence put into this.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I loved the page with everyone's links.

5. How many books did you read? Completed: 7 Partial: 3

6. What were the names of the books you read?

Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and me, Elizabeth

Whale Rider

The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
The End of the Beginning
Wednesday Wars
Coraline

Parts of Anne of Avonlea, A Crooked Kind of Perfect, and The Lightning Thief

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

Wednesday Wars

8. Which did you enjoy least? The Wolves of Willoughby Chase--but I did like it.

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Thank you, Cheerleaders!

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will probably do this again--being a cheerleader might be fun!


11 comments:

  1. AWESOME JOB...even i can't believe the read-a-thon is FINALLY over!!

    YAY! good job with the reading too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a legend! I totally could not have stayed up the whole time. ;) Yay, and you finally get to go to sleep! Goodnight- I hope it's a good one!

    ~Lucy D =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did extremely well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm in awe of all of you who made the entire 24 hours!

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrads at staying up the full 24 hours. I didn't make it. I was so close. But looks like you had fun (as did I). :) We did it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! I'm impressed...that is alot of reading. Hope you are catching up on your sleep today though :) Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelley - You rock! 7 AND and an audio. I hate how the fairer of the species can multitask so well.

    Anyway, congratulations on being such a star reader!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on staying up all day and getting an awesome amount of books read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go staying up the whole 24 hours! I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurrah, you did an amazing job! I couldn't believe how tired I was when it was over, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete