Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-thon: End of Hour 2

Title of book(s) read since last update: Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!, Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and me, Elizabeth
Number of books read since you started: 1 1/4
Pages read since last update: 47
Running total of pages read since you started: 113
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 40 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 1 hour, 40 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited: 5
Prize you’ve won: 0

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement - you're doing a great job! I am loving Pretties so far. I just wish Tally would hurry up and get back to New Smoke already. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy, but in a good, fun way! I really liked Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
    I am finally reading Twilight.
    Now I am off to read more!

    ReplyDelete