Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-thon: End of Hour 3

I had some glitches in the plan this last hour--my husband was supposed to take my son to a service project but he started getting an pre-migraine aura, and can't really see or do anything when he gets one, so I had to take my son. But, no problem--I had an audio book going in the car! Here's my progress:

Title of book(s) read since last update: Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!, Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and me, Elizabeth
Number of books read since you started: 1 1/2
Pages read since last update: 16, Audio:20 minutes
Running total of pages read since you started: 129, Audio:20 minutes
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 40 minutes (including audio)
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 2 hour, 20 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited: 6
Prize you’ve won: 1 (Three books! Yay!)

2 comments:

  1. hope your husband recovers quickly!

    Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and Me, Elizabeth was my favorite book in elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the audio book! :)

    Hope your husband's migraine doesn't get too bad. They're so not fun!

    ReplyDelete