Saturday, April 18, 2009

Readathon End of Hour Thirteen

I had so much more stamina last time!

Mental State:
UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH... It took me about five minutes to figure out what hour this was.
Calorie consumption status: 13 gazillion and my husband just went to get the pizza.
Distractions: Getting better.
Cumulative number of pages read by me: 328
Cumulative number of pages read by kids: 252
Cumulative read-aloud pages: 16 (When the other kids leave, hopefully we'll do more)
Pages read by guests: 43
Titles of Book(s)read:
Finished The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. Started Lizzie Bright and the Buckminster Boy
Kids reading: The Battle of the Labyrinth, Blue is for Nightmares, The Talented Clementine; Sammy Keyes and the Sisters of Mercy, picture books.

8 comments:

  1. You guys are doing great! I read a bunch of picture books earlier too! Happy reading and keep up the good work. I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your family is doing great during this read-a-thon! What a wonderful way to spend time together!

    I love the music playing on your blog; I think I need to get something like this for my background reading music.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys are having a blast! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pages read by guests...how cool is that?!! Pretty sure 13 gazillion is about where I stand on the caloric intake as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job with the pages read! Very impressive. Best of luck finishing your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's too bad on being sleepy! Best of luck finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was hour 14 and just realized it is 16. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you guys are doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete