Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hour 1 Meme

Three facts about me:

I like to read (duh! Sorry but I can't think fast and I need to get back to reading!)

I love the musical Les Miserables.

I love The Office.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?11

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? No goals--just however much I get to. I would like to visit everyone, but since there are so many participants, that may not be possible!

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? Just take it easy and have a great time!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the musical Les Mis--one of my favorites. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe your banner cracks me up!
    Love Les Mis - shall we sing? (Perhaps later when the sleepless hysteria has kicked in :)

    Have a great time today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your progress Shelley! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Les Mis too
    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen The Office...only trailers for it, but it looks really funny.

    ReplyDelete