Saturday, April 18, 2009

Readathon End of Hour Four

Mental State: Still going strong!
Calorie consumption status: Had leftover spaghetti for breakfast
Distractions: Kids are up now, phone call
Cumulative number of pages read by me: 77
Cumulative number of pages read by kids: 27
Cumulative read-aloud pages: 16
Titles of Book(s)read:
Listened to The Eye of The World by Robert Jordan (I picked up a copy of the book to keep track of how many pages it was worth.) while making Spinach-Artichoke Dip for crockpot and did a little cleaning.
Read Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's Magic out loud
Kids reading: The Talented Clementine; Little Pig, Biddle Pig

9 comments:

  1. Leftover spaghetti!? Sounds like a breakfast my sister would choose - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm having leftover spaghetti for lunch! :)

    I think it's great you're having your kids participate too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! I love the distractions listed! And it's great that your kids are participating too! I hope you're all having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this your first time reading the Wheel of Time books? How are you liking it so far? (I listened to the whole series my first time... it tops out to over 300 hours, I think!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you all are off to a great start! Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time flies, doesn't it! Keep REading! You're doing terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the updates! You're doing great :-)

    Happy Reading!!

    ~Melissa @ Melissa's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the support everyone! The spaghetti was good. Lots of Parmesan for me.
    Firefly,
    This is my first time for the Wheel of Time, and I am enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the support everyone! The spaghetti was good. Lots of Parmesan for me.
    Firefly,
    This is my first time for the Wheel of Time, and I am enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete