Friday, June 19, 2009

Chronicles of Narnia Reading Challenge


I'm signing up for this challenge hosted by Carrie of Reading to Know because I have been reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to my two youngest, and I'm hoping we might be able to get to one more. Even though I read several of the books to my two oldest, they never really got into them, so I'm trying to see if I have any luck with the other two. There's no reason any of them have to love Narnia, but it was just such a big part of my own childhood, I guess I'm trying to somehow relive my life through them. My girls are loving it so far!
This challenge wraps up on July 17, while we're on vacation, so I'm not sure how successful I will be at a wrap up post, but I'll try.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are in...and it sounds like you have a double challenge going here! ;D ha!

    Love your banner...that's really funny! And your music playing on the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    I'm super excited about the challenge, if only to be aware of others who love Narnia too!
    I'm glad you like the music. I worry that it might be annoying sometimes! But I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete