Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. Contact may cause illness.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to cease all tomfoolery (My kids hate it when I use this word, so of course I say it often).
3. Disney parks are great places to read while you're waiting in line. (I read half of Stardust at Disneyland the other day.)
4. A nap sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively hate being the center of attention.
6. Steve Carell always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to redoing our pantry and preparing to paint the kitchen, tomorrow my plans include painting the kitchen and Sunday, I want to be done with the kitchen!

Click on the flower button to play along!

10 comments:

  1. What color(s) have you picked for the kitchen? A fresh coat of paint always does wonders for a space. :) May the project go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to avoid those long lines at Disney World. We're going in the Fall. We're hoping to avoid the Florida heat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd Eye,
    We're just doing boring white. Someday we will remodel the whole thing and made it beautiful, but right now I just want it to actually look clean after I clean it!
    Ellen,
    I hope you have fun at Disney World--I've never been. But bring a book along really helps those lines go faster. My son brought his Nintendo DS also. We still talk here and there, but there are moments where reading fills in the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your painting is on schedule and you'll soon be relaxing with a good book.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What color are you painting the kitchen? Best of luck!

    I love naps and Steve Carrell, too!

    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the kitchen will be keeping you busy this weekend!

    Disneyland is one place I actually haven't brought a book, but you're right about the lines...so maybe I will next time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've done the book-in-line thing; it's a great idea!

    good luck with the kitchen. when you're done, why don't you come over and do mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the kitchen is going well. Google RideMax before your next trip to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds as though you have a very busy wkend ahead of you! It is always so nice to add a bit of newness and brighten things up with a fresh coat of paint! So well worth all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy MOG, what ride were you waiting in line for???

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete