Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friday Fill-ins (#65)



1. Some relationships are meant to be strained, but maintained.
2. Leahy is the last concert I saw; it was supercharged with talent. Here's a sample:



3. Spring should be not ruined by cleaning.
4. Oh no! I forgot to eat! (Yeah, right!)
5. I've recently started jogging.
6. The OK Go treadmill video never fails to make me smile. Here it is:



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to camping, tomorrow my plans include still camping, and hopefully hiking and Sunday, I want to come home and take a shower!

7 comments:

  1. found you through the friday fill ins blog. Just wanted to peek at your "fill-ins"! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these fill ins - I have been really bad at updating my site and maybe this will inspire me- the treadmill is my favorite video to watch! funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never seen that OK Go video. It is really cool. I always love to see your answers to Friday's fill-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're answers made me grin ... thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you're having a great camping trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, I love camping! How was it?

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I love camping! How was it?

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete