Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to go to bed at night.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is the computer?
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom is a scent I would probably like in a body wash.
4. The couch is my favorite place to sit and read. (Although, if I had a nice backyard and some outdoor furniture, that's where I would want to read.)
5. Ben and Jerry's "Dave Matthews Band" (Raspberry and Sweet Cream Ice-Cream with brownie chunks) and "Banana Split" flavors are delicious!
6. I love to watch great dialogue in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being at Disneyland, tomorrow my plans include a huge Dodge Ball game and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time with my family.

Here's the link if you want to join in.

9 comments:

  1. I've never seen B&J's Dave Mathews Band - sounds uber-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your answers but i mostly love #5....Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your nr. 2 is very true for bloggers! enjoyed reading your FF, happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your link in the comments worked. :)

    It sounds like you have a great weekend planned.

    I love the music playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to look for that Ben and Jerry's flavor, I have not seen it.

    Great Fill In and glad you are playing.

    I love all your playlist music!
    Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disneyland! That sounds wonderful! Going to bed at night is at the top of my list as well, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great answers! number 2 is especially good; wish i'd thought of that! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy Disneyland. Hope it was fun! I love the idea of a backyard reading area. That may be a summer project for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had fun at Disneyland; I was at Disney's Wild Kingdom last Saturday :-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete