Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bloggiesta 24-Hour Update


I was able to work for about six hours yesterday. Breaking it down, here's what I accomplished:

One mini-challenge: Hosted by Kim and Jackie at the Blog Improvement Project.  There were a few very informative links that served as a springboard for me to explore new territory and learn new some new vocab.  I have a lot more territory to cover.

Reviews by title and author:  I can see this will take a while, so it's good that it was my only goal listed!    I don't even think I'll get to my "secret" list.  Maybe I'll save it for next time.

Visits:  Spent a couple of hours visiting other participants' blogs, which only scratched the surface.  I haven't spent too much time on Twitter.  Today I've got a few hours to work and then it's off to a dance recital and a birthday party. 

Food:  I did have my taquitos for lunch!  But then I went all multicultural and had Chinese for dinner.  Maybe I'll have a burrito for breakfast to keep things in a proper balance.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you've done great so far! I still need to do a mini challenge so I feel a bit more well rounded. Good job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job Shelley! And by the way, I love your secret list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog and "following" it! Yippee.

    Your blog looks great. I enjoy that you've categorized your books read in 2010 into genres.

    I'll go check out your review on The Watsons go to Birmingham. I taught that to sixth graders in Virginia.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've done a lot more than I've accomplished thus far. Also, in response to your previous post on Bloggiesta, I'm very curious to find out about your list of secret things. Will you tell us about the things you did accomplish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Six hours is great work! Organizing reviews does take a while - hope that you're having a little fun while you're at it. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hi.

    By the way, I love the way that your TBR Pile looks in your sidebar - that's quite a list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an award on my blog ♥

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete