Thursday, December 11, 2008

A to Z Reading Challenge - Countries Version

I loved doing the A to Z challenge this past year, but I know I couldn't do it twice! That's why I'm glad there are other options this year. For details, look here. I'm going to go with Option D:

"Read internationally A to Z (books representing 26 different countries) The books could be from international authors (writers from that country); however, it's fine if a book is only set in that country. If need be, instead of countries one could use cities, states, regions, etc. The idea is to use proper place names. If you'd like you could even use a few fictional countries.)"

This will be fun to fill in as I go throughout the year to see how many places I "travel." I'll keep track in my right sidebar.

Thank you Joy from Thoughts of Joy for hosting this in 2008, and Becky of Becky's Book Reviews for taking on 2009!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! :) I hope you have a great time in 2009 with the new option. It's fun to switch stuff up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do it last year - but I'm doing it the international way too :)

    ReplyDelete