Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-a-thon Report #1

First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill:
I have read one book, First Daughter by Eric Van Lustbader.  Total reading time is around 5-6 hours.
What is the favorite thing you have read today?
Well, it's just the one book, but I did find it entertaining. 
Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
I thought all of the mini-challenges were great even thought I didn't do any.  I just wanted to focus on reading for a while.
What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
I love the fact that there are no challenges in the middle of the night so I won't miss anything while I sleep :-)
What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
A completely clear calendar is always nice, but pretty impossible. 
Are you on track to meet your goals?
I think so.  I don't know how much I can read before I fall asleep tonight.  I think my next book will be Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict.
Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?
I will squeeze in some reading if I can.  Saturdays can be very unpredictable.

2 comments:

  1. I listened to Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amused,
    It was a fun one! I'm glad I read it.

    ReplyDelete