Friday, June 3, 2011

48 Hour Book Challenge Start

I think I'm finally ready to start this! Woohoo! I've been on my feet all day so I'm exciting to sit down for a bit.

I'm so anxious to start reading that I won't share what all I have lined up to read, but here's what I'm starting with:






I'm not crazy about the cover, but I am crazy about Gary D. Schmidt.  I even bought this one in hardcover which I never do.  Ever.

I'm hoping to read at least 12 hours this weekend, and will give details later on what organization I'm donating to. 

For more info, check out the starting line at MotherReader.

7 comments:

  1. I heard this was great, I have a copy waiting...maybe I'll get to it when I start the challenge tomorrow...

    Susan
    http://readspace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a copy of this from the library. Maybe I'll drop all the others and read it instead :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Good one to start with! I've been wanting to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about Gary Schmidt but I hope it's as enjoyable as you were expecting! I'm in book number 3 (but number 2 (an ebook) still reading in parallel).

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep looking at this one at the library and then passing it up. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure you already know but I'm moving the 52-52-52 challenge to my Tumblr account. I'm just contacting all the participants, just in case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this one this weekend too! Hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete