Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

It's been a while since I've participated in Friday Fill-ins, and, well, I was just in the mood today:


1.The "Shrek shadow"  never fails to make me smile.  What's the Shrek Shadow?  When we're driving in the van and the sun is right behind us, it casts a shadow on the road that's shaped like Shrek.  Hey, it's the simple things in life.
2. I'm looking forward to U2 Concert. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!
3. My daughter finally getting out of the shower is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have double the hard-boiled eggs in it! 
5. Homemade pizza  with peppers, onions, and olives (for breakfast) was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today is/was a day that I'm hoping to read or watch Cranford.  I thought yesterday would be that day, but 15 minutes was all reality would allow.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Thai food and choir concert at oldest daugther's school (unless she invites a friend to take my place), tomorrow my plans include  Walkathon for Baby Daylon  and Sunday, I want to read!

5 comments:

  1. The "look my dogs give me when I get home" never fails to make me smile.

    I'm looking forward to Rom Con in July.

    Listening to co-workers determine where we are going for lunch is what I'm listening to right now.

    Ginger Salad was the best thing I ate yesterday (only had breakfast today and hopefully that is no where near the best thing I eat today)

    Today is the day my parents come back into town.

    And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with the family, tomorrow watching my boss' band play at a pub, and Sunday, Lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all these thoughts! Your weekend plans sound great, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the simple things so true but a U2 concert that is over-the-top exciting! I've been to several of their shows and always love it. Magical! The pizza for breakfast sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicia,
    Ginger salad sounds yummy!

    Amused,
    Yes, I'm pretty excited about this weekend!

    Peaceful Reader,
    I found out soon after posting this that Bono had back surgery and may postpone some shows, so I may have to wait a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all these thoughts! Your weekend plans sound great, btw!

    ReplyDelete