Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010

For the most part, I have been trying to avoid reading challenges (there are always exceptions), but I have a very good reason for joining this one--the button makes me happy:


Autumn and books--what a great combination!  The details for the challenge can be found at Callapidder Days.  It runs from now until December 20.

With this challenge you basically read anything under the sun, so for me this is a chance to actually be a little organized with my reading and jot down the titles swimming around in my head that I plan to get to in the next few months:

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Sisters in War by Christina Asquith
Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
The Blue Castle by Lucy Maud Montgomery
One Fine Day by Mollie Panter-Downs
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde


10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! The only one on your list that I've read is The Picture of Dorian Gray - hope you like it and looking forward to hearing about all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speak is the only one on your list I have read. Good luck with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an enjoyable fall of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I haven't read any of those! Enjoy the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is beautiful and it has made me want to join in as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to avoid challenges as well, although I'm not doing so hot :) I've read 3 of the books on your list (SPEAK, LONESOME DOVE and THE UNCOMMON READER) and liked them all (although I believe the last one is a lot raunchier than I expected). Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't do challenges often, but I'm going to do this one. I like the button too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a good selection there - Uncommon Reader has been on my TBR for awhile. Enjoy your reading this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a good selection there - Uncommon Reader has been on my TBR for awhile. Enjoy your reading this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list. I haven't read any of those! Enjoy the challenge!

    ReplyDelete