Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friday Fill-ins (#68), Done Very Late



1. The last time I lost my temper I did lots of deep breathing and put myself in time out!
2. Unflushed toilets is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is Love in the Time of Cholera.
4. Seeing Prince Caspian at the El Capitan Theatre in May is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, listen to some Oingo Boingo!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was Netflix movies.
7. (This is all in the past now, but. . .) And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a campout with the Young Women, tomorrow my plans include book club and casserole exchange and Sunday, I want to rest(with a messed up back)!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing rids one of skeletons like "Dead Man's Party"!! :-)

    Have a good week!
    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where do you live? LA? I am in Upland. :)

    ReplyDelete