Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Fill-ins (#66)



1. Tonight I saw Jeopardy. (I got the first six questions right, and then it all went downhill from there.)
2. Roxette makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is no good, I want them all to myself!
4. My 13-year-old daughter is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of orange blossoms reminds me so much of springtime!
6. I told my daughter to eat a cookie when she informed me she didn't have dinner, and that made it all better. (Oops! Really bad parenting on a couple of levels!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my husband coming home from Wisconsin, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking with friends and Sunday, I want to spend time with family!

1 comment:

  1. your #3 and #6 really made me laugh! have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete