Monday, January 7, 2008

A Reading Challenge I Probably Won't Finish

I'm signing up for the A to Z Reading Challenge (details here), because it sounds like fun. You basically try to fill in the alphabet twice with books you've read--once for authors and once for book titles. That means 52 books! I would love to read all waking hours of the day, but life gets in the way! But I still thought it would be fun to fill in the alphabet as I go through the year and see how much I can fill in. It sounds like a fun game to me. I will list the alphabets on the side bar, and then fill in as I go. I am assuming (or hoping) that books from other challenges count.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the A ~ Z Reading Challenge! I'm glad you are joining us. I see on your sidebar that you've already added some books. Woo Hoo! If you wrote up a review, don't forget to link them on the A ~ Z blog.

    Think positive...you can do it! :)

    Happy Reading!

    Oh yes, almost forgot to add...your sidebar description made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave, brave soul. I only wish I had the guts to try a reading challenge so...challenging. Good luck, and it looks like you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete