Saturday, July 3, 2010

Once Upon a Time IV Wrap-up

Once again I have greatly enjoyed taking part in the Once Upon a Time reading challenge hosted by Carl of Stainless Steel Droppings.  I only planned on completing one book for The Journey, but ended up upgrading to a loftier Quest.  
I did not realize that all of the novels I read had one word titles until now.  Spooky!  Now I'm already in the proper mood for R.I.P. V coming up in September.

Beauty by Robin McKinley
Dingo by Charles de Lint
Gifts by Ursula Le Guin
Savvy by Ingrid Law
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

3 comments:

  1. I love Beauty by Robin McKinley - I feel that it is the best fairy tale retelling ever written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savvy was a fun read, wasn't it? I enjoyed her adventures on the bus, her powers, and the messages for family. Sadly, my class is a little too young for it, but it's great for Middle School and up.

    p.s. LOVE the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also already can't wait for RIP :D

    ReplyDelete