Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



This is a cute idea that I'm going to try to do every Friday. Here's the link if anyone else wants to join in.

1. Seeing new stuff is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good warm bed when I'm cold.
3. I often use two tissues at once when I'm blowing my nose (it's a waste, I know, but I can't stand the idea of the snot touching my hands, and then I still wash my hands.)
4. I'm reading Reporting Iraq right now; I am very interested by it.
5. Politics is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Utah I most looked forward to seeing National Parks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my 13-year-old daughter's first piano lesson for four years, tomorrow my plans include helping out at D.I. (like Salvation Army) and house projects and Sunday, I want to go to church and then come home and read!

2 comments:

  1. We love visiting National Parks too. And you're not crazy about two tissues. I do that all the time because I'm constantly exposed to kid germs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love visiting National Parks too. And you're not crazy about two tissues. I do that all the time because I'm constantly exposed to kid germs.

    ReplyDelete