Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Where to Find Me

The time has come for me to stop posting new material here on Book Clutter for good.  No unhappy feelings here, or any dramatic reasons for departure.  I think I just realized I'm not really a blogger anymore. Such great memories and experiences though!

If you want to find out what I'm reading, you can follow me on Goodreads here, or just click on the widget on the right to find out what I've recently finished. 

You can try me on Twitter, although I'm much less regular on there. I'm hoping to keep up with some bookish events and that will bring me there more frequently.  

Thanks to anyone who visited or commented over the years. You have filled me with joy!

I will most likely spend any freed-up time working on my teaching credential, hopefully opening an Etsy shop soonish, and listening to Hamilton over and over again, anxiously awaiting its arrival in Southern California August 2017. Wait for it. Wait for it.


2 comments:

  1. Etsy shop? Share a link if you like, when the time comes. Meanwhile, bon voyage into what's next for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been fun getting to know you here! Enjoy all of the fun things that you have planned!

    ReplyDelete