Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mini Bloggiesta January 16-17

Winter Mini Bloggiesta 2016





This mini Bloggiesta is just what I need right now.  I really feel like I'm starting all over, so my to-do list is pretty basic:

  • Rediscover and add links to my favorite blogs.  I've started this but haven't been able to devote a huge chunk of time to it yet. Every time I remember or come across an old favorite it makes me happy.
  • Visit other participants and see what they're up to. And other blogs too. I should probably put a number goal on this but I just can't even figure out what that number would be. 
  • Complete at least two mini-challenges
  • Write a post with mini-reviews of my favorites reads over the past year or two since I've been absent from blogging
  • Update my index pages of reviews
  • Tweet.  Something.  I'm finding I like Twitter better than I did a couple of years ago.  Probably because I now have a phone that has internet.
  • Relearn some basic html. I seem to have forgotten some things.
That's all I can think of for now, and that list might be too much. But it will be fun, no stress involved!  


5 comments:

  1. I had big plans with my blog for the new year and then my granddaughter spilled water on my laptop so I have had to sort of shift gears and make my plans smaller. Microscopic even because this laptop I'm on is soooooo slooooooooow. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Have fun....and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful Bloggiesta! Good luck on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so into Twitter now! I used to dislike it I think because I really didn't understand the purpose! Since I've started blogging, I find it's a great way to get to know other bloggers! Happy Bloggiesta! :D

    ReplyDelete